Creates an AKS cluster and a default node pool to host your applications in
This module creates an AKS cluster and a default node pool to host your applications in. This needs to be added in the environment Opta yml if you wish to deploy services as Opta services run on Kubernetes.
max_nodes- Optional. The maximum number of nodes to be set by the autoscaler in for the default nodegroup. Default 5
min_nodes- Optional. The minimum number of nodes to be set by the autoscaler in for the default nodegroup. Default 3
node_disk_size- Optional. The size of disk in GB to give the virtual machines of the nodes. Default 30
node_instance_type- Optional. The Azure virtual machine size for the nodes. Default Standard_D2_v2
kubernetes_version- Optional. The Kubernetes version for the cluster. Must be supported by AKS to bind the cluster too. Gives you automatic K8s version management for the cluster and node pools. Default 1.19.11
admin_group_object_ids- Optional. ids of the Active Directory groups to make admins in the K8s cluster. Default 
service_cidr- Optional. The cidr to be reserved for k8s service usage Default 10.0.128.0/20
dns_service_ip- Optional. The ip to use for the internal coredns service Default 10.0.128.10
- k8s_endpoint - The endpoint to communicate to the kubernetes cluster through.
- k8s_ca_data - The certificate authority used by the kubernetes cluster for ssl.
- k8s_cluster_name - The name of the kubernetes cluster.
- client_cert - Base64 encoded public certificate used by clients to authenticate to the Kubernetes cluster.
- client_key - Base64 encoded private key used by clients to authenticate to the Kubernetes cluster.
Last modified September 22, 2021: Updating latest references (62bb6e2)