This module is the “base” module for creating an environment in azure. It sets up the virtual network, private subnet, security groups (and their rules), default encryption key vault, and the container registry. Defaults are set to work 99% of the time, assuming no funny networking constraints (you’ll know them if you have them), so no need to set any of the fields or know what the outputs do.
private_ipv4_cidr_block- Optional. Cidr block for the whole vpc. Default 10.0.0.0/16
subnet_ipv4_cidr_block- Optional. Cidr block for private subnet. Don’t need to worry about AZs in Azure Default 10.0.0.0/17
- vpc_id - The ID of the Azure virtual network we created for this environment
- private_subnet_id - The ID of the private subnet we setup for your environment
- acr_id - The ID of the Azure container registry created for this environment
- acr_name - The name of the Azure container registry
- acr_login_url - The login url of the Azure container registry.