This module is the “base” module for creating an environment in gcp. It sets up the VPC, private subnet, firewall, default kms key, private service access, and activate the container registry. Defaults are set to work 99% of the time, assuming no funny networking constraints (you’ll know them if you have them), so no need to set any of the fields or know what the outputs do.
private_ipv4_cidr_block- Optional. Cidr block for private subnet. Don’t need to worry about AZs in GCP Default 10.0.0.0/19
cluster_ipv4_cidr_block- Optional. This is the cidr block reserved for pod ips in the GKE cluster. Default 10.0.32.0/19
services_ipv4_cidr_block- Optional. This is the cidr block reserved for service cluster ips in the GKE cluster. Default 10.0.64.0/20
k8s_master_ipv4_cidr_block- Optional. This is the cidr block reserved for the master/control plane in the GKE cluster. Default 10.0.80.0/28
- kms_account_key_id - The id of the KMS key (this is what handles encryption for redis, gke, etc…)
- kms_account_key_self_link - The self link of the default KMS key (sometimes things need the ID, sometimes the ARN, so we’re giving both)
- vpc_id - The ID of the VPC we created for this environment
- vpc_self_link - str
- private_subnet_id - The ID of the private subnet we setup for your environment
- private_subnet_self_link - Self lin to the private subnet
- k8s_master_ipv4_cidr_block - This is the cidr block reserved for the master/control plane in the GKE cluster.